Friday, July 10, 2009

Alicia and Gabe - wedding

June 20, 2009
I was ecstatic when Alicia called me up and told me she was engaged. Alicia and I worked in a photo lab together years back, and we were instant friends. We spoke in funny voices when we were at work, and she introduced me to the band Postal Service when they first came out! So, we have some history, and there is nothing better than photographing someone you care about! Gabe and Alicia have been together for many years, and they are crazy about each other. It's beautiful.

Here are some of my favorites from the day!

Thank you, and congratuations - MR. and MRS. LANZ!





A kiss from Mom before she pulls over the blusher veil.


Walking down the staircase. So pretty!

A beautiful moment during their ceremony where they prayed together.

First kiss












LOOK AT THAT CATCH!


AND THAT CATCH!





No comments:

Post a Comment