Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Undomesticated Housewife - A MUST READ!

Okay, so I have been HUGE on reading blogs lately. I LOVE reading about other people's adventures and having a good laugh... And people who write well seem to captivate me! It has seriously become something that I do daily now, and I think everyone should be reading Keely's blog "The Undomesticated Housewife" . . .

Long story short, Lee and Keely are newlyweds ... (I was honored to be their photographer for their reception held in Fort Worth)... About a month or so after their wedding, Lee accepted a job in the Phillipines... Keely has been making the very best of their stay and blogging the funniest things I have read...

GO CHECK IT OUT TODAY AND FOLLOW HER BLOG!!!
www.theundomesticatedhousewife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment