Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year's Resolutions...

Ahhh, a New Year, which means New Year's Resolutions.... We all have them. Some of us stick to them, and well, some of us don't. Every year I conclude the evening with what I plan to stick by all year long. I make a big mental note, and typically tell Ben a long winded story of how I plan to stick to them. To start things off, my 2 biggest resolutions are to blog more. and - this is one is VERY important - to print more photos... Yes, print MORE photos! I take my camera with me at family functions, holidays, and most outings... But, all those images sit on a screen. I never get to hold them in my hands and look at them without the buzzing lights of a monitor.

Ben asked me last year "hey baby... When are we going to get those pictures printed from our honeymoon?" which was quickly followed by a little mutter under his breath that sounded like "you never print any pictures of us - it's always someone else!"... Which is 100% completely true. I told him the old saying "the cobbler's kids have no shoes" and he was baffled... (Oh come on - you know that old saying!) So, to put it in more circumstantial terms, the photographer's husband has no photos. :P

So with that, I started my resolution right on time... On our recent trip to Ohio, I stopped off at 4 different labs to print out Christmas photos and give them to the grandparents... Only problem was they could not print them before we left the state, or the printer was down. So alas. I still haven't printed them! Slap my hand and kick me off the Resolution Wagon!

~Wishing you much love and many blessings in 2010~

No comments:

Post a Comment