Monday, November 2, 2009

Myrna and Jorge - Engagement

We traveled to wonderful ole Deep Ellum to shoot Myrna and Jorge's FUN Halloween engagement shoot. I'd say we have been so lucky with the weather for the last few photo shoots... We had the most beautiful day for Myrna's bridal session last weekend, then another sunny and warm day for the E-session! Their wedding is in TWO weeks!!!!!! Can't believe it has already snuck up on us!

Here are a few of my favorites :)





This became an inside joke, but I thought it was too cute to leave out!



SEXY with a capital S!




... I thought this was fun - Ben took a photo of me working!!! So here's a little behind the scenes photo :)



"Pretty woman... Walkin' down the street!!!"




This next one just screams perfume ad to me!!! "Ode de love of Myrna and Jorge" ooo lala!

Playing with reflections...


I couldn't choose between these next 2~




No comments:

Post a Comment