Thursday, November 12, 2009

Susan, Tessa and Riley

It's a pretty well known fact that I love animals. No, I mean LOVE animals... My nickname from my Dad was "Steffy-mae" (after Ellie-Mae) from the Beverly Hillbillies because she loved her animals so much. Every stray we found as kids, we kept them... And loved them. And when they passed on the animal heaven, they had a funeral. Even my pet lizard "Lizzy", my parakeet "Lucy", and even my pet mouse... Let's just say when I make my way to heaven, I'm going to need a lot of space for me and my creatures!!!

Susan has an incredible gift of training dogs. Tessa and Riley are the most well behaved dogs I have ever photographed. EVER... (well, except maybe my furry baby, Mazzy - but I'm bias)! :) But really, Susan does agility training and these pups amazed me with every moment we spent together!

We had a lot of fun venturing out into a park and taking some photos of Tessa and Riley. We even talked Susan into modeling with her pups, too!





No comments:

Post a Comment